Replacement salt cell manufactured by CompuPool for the Auto Pilot SC36 20,000 gallon salt chlorinator.
Auto Pilot Cell Features
- Manufactured by CompuPool
- Direct replacement for the Auto Pilot SC36 and DIG-36 chlorine generator
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
When Do I Know To Replace My Salt Cell?
- The first thing you will notice is that your chlorine levels are consistently at a low level. Most chlorine generators have a notification if levels are low.
- Then do a test with a kit or strips checking your pool's ph and chlorine levels.
- If the levels are low and the salt cell is clean, then it is time to replace your salt cell.
- A salt cell is very easy to replace. Just make sure your pool pump is turned off, unscrew the existing cell and replace with the new cell.
- Most salt cells last from 3-5 years, depending on pool size and the chlorine demands of your pool.