Click image to enlarge
The CPSC36 from CompuPool is a salt water chlorinator system for pools up to 40,000 gallons. The CPSC salt chlorinator sanitizes your pool by converting salt into liquid chlorine and feeds into your pool. It is a great alternative to using and storing liquid or granular chemicals but still provides superior chlorination.
CompuPool Salt Chlorinator Includes
- For pools up to 40,000 gallons
- LCD digital display
- LED indicator lights
- High and low salt fault lights
- Self regulating function if salt content is too high
- Easy installation to new and existing pools
- Reliable and durable for long lasting performance
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2014 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.