Click image to enlarge
Ecomatic is one of the original and top manufacturers of salt chlorination systems. It's top-mount plumbing design for the salt cell also makes it easy to do maintenance or replace the cell. This model is for pools up to 25,000 gallons in size.
Ecomatic Salt Chlorinator Includes
- For pools up to 25,000 gallons
- 240 volts
- Digital display and LED indicators
- High flow rate cell
- Winter switch for cold water operation
- Water flow detector
- Easy to set time clock with battery back up standard on all timer models
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2014 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.