Click image to enlarge.
Goldline Aqua Rite salt generator for pools up to 15,000 gallons in size. The Aqua Rite automatically turns salt into chlorine while the pool system is running. The Turbo Cell also gives your pool the best water quality attainable.
Aqua Rite Salt Chlorinator Includes
- For pools up to 15,000 gallons
- The best water quality attainable
- Soft silky feel - no more red eyes or dry skin
- Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2012 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.