Click image to enlarge
The Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite pool salt system is a pool chlorinating system that turns salt into liquid chlorine and feeds back into the swimming pool and spa. This Aqua Rite swimming pool salt system from Hayward Goldline is for pools up to 25,000 gallons in size.
Hayward Aqua Rite Pool Salt System 25,000 Gallons Features
- Salt system for pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Salt chlorination softens the pool water
- System has a digital display board
- 8 different system diagnostics
- Salt cell is self cleaning
- One year manufacturer warranty from Hayward
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2014 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.