Click image to enlarge
T-CELL-15 replacement turbo cell for the Goldline AquaRite salt system that is for pools up to 40,000 gallons. The Turbo Cells automatically generate a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine for water that's clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
Aqua Rite Cell Includes
- For the 40,000 gallon Aqua Rite salt system
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Easily fits in spot of existing cell
- Comes with 15ft cord
- Unions sold separately
- Flow sensor (GLX-FLO) is not included
When Do I Know To Replace My Salt Cell?
- The first thing you will notice is that your chlorine levels are consistently at a low level. Most chlorine generators have a notification if levels are low.
- Then do a test with a kit or strips checking your pool's ph and chlorine levels.
- If the levels are low and the salt cell is clean, then it is time to replace your salt cell.
- A salt cell is very easy to replace. Just make sure your pool pump is turned off, unscrew the existing cell and replace with the new cell.
- Most salt cells last from 3-5 years, depending on pool size and the chlorine demands of your pool.