Hayward Max-Flo II 2HP 2-Speed Pump SP2715X202 is a medium head pump with an elevated base that makes it easy to replace in place of an existing pool pump. The Max-Flo II pool pump is an effective pump on 1.5" PVC or copper plumbing.
Hayward Max-Flo Pump Includes
- 230 volts
- 2-Speed motor
- All models include 1-1/2" x 2" CPVC union connections
- Elevated base insures better ventilation for cooler running and protection from flooding
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor is designed for environments up to 122ºF
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
What Does a Pool Pump Do?
- The main use of a pool pump is to cycle your pool's water through the filtration system so that the filter can remove any bacterias or algaes, and give you clear pool water.
- A pool pump can also be used as a booster to turn on jets in your spa, a waterfall, or a pressure side automatic pool cleaner.
- Please give us a call if you have any questions in regards to making sure you order the correct size pool pump.