Click image to enlarge.
Our bike repair stand holds your bike while repairing it or making adjustments with our bike work station. Now you can work like a pro bike mechanic at home.
- All steel construction
- Black powder coat finish
- 4 base legs made of 1 1/4" x 3/4" steel tubing, the four legs bolt to the center base
- Center stand is made from 1 1/2" diameter steel tubing and welded to the center base
- 3 adjustable height positions 25", 28" and 31"
- 5 1/2" wide x 11" long lipped tool and parts tray keeps things at hand and rotates 360 degrees, there is also a hole in the tray to keep tools such as a screwdriver or pliers
- The bottom bracket cradle is made of durable molded plastic 2 5/8" wide x 1 1/2" long
- 4 Adjustable feet at bottom for leveling on uneven surfaces
- Diameter of unit when assembled is roughly 29"
- Bike can be secured to cradle by the included heavy-duty carriage "T" style bolt
- The down tube adjustable arms can position to 17", 16" or 15" to accommodate most bikes with down tubes ranging in diameters of 1" - 1 3/4"
- Works with all standard road and comfort bike frames made of steel, aluminum or carbon fiber
- The inside of the hinged down tube bracket is laminated with a leather like material to protect the paint surface of the mounted bike, no metal parts of the bike work stand touch the bike frame
- The front wheel guides are adjustable to keep the front wheel and fork assembly in a forward fixed position
- An Assembly/Bike repair wrench is also included
- Assembly is required
- Bike not included