Click image to enlarge or click image below to view another
Unique solar heating system uses the sun to heat your pool. Made with two layers of specially designed UV resistant vinyl and construction whereby the top clear layer holds insulated air and focuses sunlight to the blue lower layer which absorbs about 50% of the sunlight and converts it to heat.
- Each solar ring generates approximately 21,000 BTU per day!
- No hard to do fitting of pool, simply toss in pool
- Requires only 70% to 80% pool coverage to be most effective, rings are 5 ft in diameter for easy calculation
- Save on water and chemicals as solar rings help prevent costly evaporation of water and chemicals
- Each solar ring includes magnets to help solar rings herd together in pool
- Can be used with all chlorine or salt water system pools
- Works with in-ground and above ground pools
- Solar rings measure 60" (5 feet) in diameter
- Surpasses the efficiency of "bubble-wrap" type solar blankets and covers