The Sunheater solar pool heating system for inground pools will raise the temperature of your pool water by up to 10 F or more. It is lightweight, durable and easy to install. Water flows through the Sunheater's tubes via your existing pool pump where it is heated by the sun and returned to your pool. The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack, or simply placed on the ground. Save money on fuel and electricity bills, extend your swimming season by weeks, and get more enjoyment from your pool than ever before.
- Over-Molded fiberglass crush-proof header pipes
- Tube on web design for better heating
- 2' panel height
- Install on ground, roof, or rack with optional mounting kit or simply lay on ground
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- Uses existing pool pump
- Includes Two (2) - 2' x 20' polypropylene collectors, ten (10) stainless steel mounting brackets, ten (10) 2" #14 screws, four (4) rubber connector hoses, eight (8) stainless steel clamps and an installation/operation manual