Click image to enlarge
The Jandy AquaPure Ei salt system w/ 120-volt plug-in is the easiest salt system to install for the homeowner. Once installed, the Ei salt system provides your pool with chlorine and the softness for a joyful swimming experience.
Aqua Pure Ei Salt Chlorinator Includes
- For pools up to 35,000 gallons
- Installs in just a few minutes wih the easy-to-use locking ring & two-piece locking clamp design
- 120-volt plug
- When the sanitizer has finished purifying the pool, it reverts back into salt and the whole cycle repeats
- Auto-reversing polarity mean very little maintenance is required
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2014 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.