The Jandy CS150 cartridge filter provides the same great filtration as the Jandy CV series cartridge filter in a compact body, perfect for a small pool, spa, or water feature.
Jandy CS Filter Includes
- 150 sq. ft. filter
- Utilizes a single cartridge
- Filter is 32.5" in height
- Comes with 2" x 2.5" union fittings
- Cartridge is easy to remove and clean
- No use of D.E. or sand
- Has easy grip handles that make removing the lid simple
- Designed to easily fit in small areas
How Does A Pool Filter Work?
- A pool filter's main job is to make sure you are swimming in clean and clear water.
- The pool pump cycles the water through the system, which passes into the pool filter.
- The debris and particles are captured inside the filter, which allows the clean water to flow back through the system into your pool.
- There are three types of filters: Cartridge, Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.), and Sand.
- Cartridge and D.E. filters are required to be cleaned before the start and at the end of the busy swimming pool season.
- Please give us a call if you have questions deciding what type of pool filter and what size you want.