Hover over image to enlarge
Jandy CV580 580 sq. ft. cartridge filter provides the clearest possible water. The Jandy CV is an easy-to-grip filter which is great for installation and maintenance. The cartridges allow for water to flow more easily through the system, which reduces your use of water.
Jandy CV Filter Includes
- 580 sq. ft. filter
- Utilizes four cartridges
- Cartridges are easy to remove and clean
- Comes with bulkhead unions, cartridges, and combination pressure gauge
- No use of D.E. or sand
- One year manufacturer warranty
How Does A Pool Filter Work?
- A pool filter's main job is to make sure you are swimming in clean and clear water.
- The pool pump cycles the water through the system, which passes into the pool filter.
- The debris and particles are captured inside the filter, which allows the clean water to flow back through the system into your pool.
- There are three types of filters: Cartridge, Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.), and Sand.
- Cartridge and D.E. filters are required to be cleaned before the start and at the end of the busy swimming pool season.
- Please give us a call if you have questions deciding what type of pool filter and what size you want.