Jandy DEV48 Series 48 sq. ft. D.E. filter gives your pool the best water clarity expected from a D.E. filter. The air relief valve also let's you know when it's time to clean the filter grids. Valve sold separately.
Jandy DEV Filter Includes
- 48 sq. ft. filter
- Valve sold separately
- Contains 7 full sized top mount grids, and 1 partial top mount grid
- Comes with universal unions, grids and combination pressure gauge
- Heavy duty, rigid tank clamp
- Automatic internal air relief
How Does A Pool Filter Work?
- A pool filter's main job is to make sure you are swimming in clean and clear water.
- The pool pump cycles the water through the system, which passes into the pool filter.
- The debris and particles are captured inside the filter, which allows the clean water to flow back through the system into your pool.
- There are three types of filters: Cartridge, Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.), and Sand.
- Cartridge and D.E. filters are required to be cleaned before the start and at the end of the busy swimming pool season.
- Please give us a call if you have questions deciding what type of pool filter and what size you want.