The Jandy ePump is a variable speed 1.5 horsepower pool pump that utilizes Stealth Pump technology combined with a variable speed drive encased on the motor. The variable speed drive allows you to determine how long and what speeds you want to run your pump. The result is a greatly reduced use in utility costs and reduced wear and tear on the pump's motor. Controller for the ePump is sold separately.
Jandy ePump Includes
- Annual average utility savings of $942
- Speeds programmable up to 1.5HP
- The original technology of the Jandy Stealth Pump allows for quiet and powerful performance
- The ePumpís innovative motor design features a totally enclosed fan-cooled motor for cooler, quieter operation and longer motor life
- The three control options sold seperately for the ePump are:
- Aqualink RS OneTouch, the Aqualink RS PDA, and the ePump Controller, which can be installed up to 200 feet from the pump
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
What Does a Pool Pump Do?
- The main use of a pool pump is to cycle your pool's water through the filtration system so that the filter can remove any bacterias or algaes, and give you clear pool water.
- A pool pump can also be used as a booster to turn on jets in your spa, a waterfall, or a pressure side automatic pool cleaner.
- Please give us a call if you have any questions in regards to making sure you order the correct size pool pump.