CPHVLEDS50 Jandy WaterColors LED pool light with 50' cord uses just 50 watts of power and has three styles of color lighting. Those styles are primary colors, blended colors, and color shows. So you can enjoy a colorful pool while also reducing your energy costs.
Jandy WaterColors LED Includes
- 120 volts
- Cycle through 9 brilliant colors and 5 festive color shows
- Lowers lighting costs by as much as 70%
- Provides over 50,000 hours of light
- Compatible with the AquaLink RS System
Why Should You Switch to LED?
- LED pool lights are environmentally friendly lights that will save you tremendously on costs over time.
- LED pool lights range anywhere from 30-90 watts compared to 300-500 watts for a standard incandescent or halogen bulb. Yet, the LED lights also provide the same brightness as the incandescent or halogen bulbs.
- You save on your energy bill because you are running less wattage and those savings can range up to $200 a year depending on how often the light is on, possibly saving more than $200.
- The LED bulb can last up to 10 years longer than the average incandescent or halogen bulb, saving you on parts and labor.
- Color LED lights also provide many different colors and light shows, and can be synchronized with an automation control system.
- Please give us a call if you have any questions about the functions of an LED pool light or what size length cord you need for your pool or spa.