Our camouflage makeup kit is a great tri-color pallet that is easy to use and easy to remove. Complete the look with a matching outfit and/or hat.
- Tri-color paint pallet with black, green and khaki
- Makeup applier included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Excellent coverage, enough for several applications
- Perfect color combinations
Directions & Removal
- Sketch and outline over entire face/body area with a dark color makeup using the tin end of the applicator. You may also use a makeup brush or pencil liner for this step. For best results, create irregular shapes and asymmetrical random patterns. Fill in outlined areas, alternating and contrasting the adjacent shapes with the black, green and khaki color makeup. If you opt for “setting” the makeup to reduce shine and rub off, lightly pat colorset powder over makeup with a powder puff. Remove excess with a powder brush.
- Gently remove with makeup remover, cold cream or makeup remover lotion-use a clean towel. Avoid hard rubbing. Repeat as needed until all makeup residues is gone. Wash with soap and water.
- Petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, D&C red #7 calcium lake, D&C red #6 barium lake, ultramarine blue, D&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, chromium oxide green, ultramarine pink, iron oxides, and talc.
- Do not use red or yellow in the area of the eye. Red may temporarily stain skin.