- Tri-color paint pallet with black, white and moonlight white
- Face Makeup applier included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Excellent coverage, enough for several applications
- Perfect color combinations
Directions & Removal
- Using a makeup sponge or fingers apply a white makeup base to the face except the nose, around the yes, and the jaw line. Lightly dust with color set powder removing excess with powder brush. Using black makeup, paint the nose and the area around eyes. Follow the cheekbone line with black makeup from the front of the ear to the edge of the mouth. Do the same following the jaw line. Paint this area in black. Shape the teeth by outlining them with the black. With moonlight white makeup, “hollow out” the cheekbone and temple areas.
- Wipe face with cleansing tissue to remove the majority of the makeup. Remove remaining makeup with a makeup remover or cold cream.
Petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, D&C red #7 calcium lake, D&C red #6 barium lake, ultramarine blue, D&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, chromium oxide green, ultramarine pink, iron oxides, and talc.