Make the perfect vampire face with our tri-color palette vampire makeup kit with easy to follow instructions. Complete the look with vampire teeth, fake blood and a costume.
- Tri-color paint pallet with black, white and red
- Makeup applier included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Excellent coverage, enough for several applications
- Perfect color combinations
Directions & Removal
- Apply a thin, even coat of “surreal blue” makeup color and pat gently to remove creases and fingerprints. Using black makeup, “hollow” facial bones to add angularity to the face. Follow cheekbone line with black makeup from the front of the ear down toward jaw line. Feather the black down to create a deep shadow effect. Draw straight lines from the tip of each nostril to form an arch over the outside corner of the eyebrow. Outline eyes in black. Accent frown lines between brows. Draw a line following natural creases from alongside nose to the corner of the mouth. Paint mouth black or red, extending lines down at corners. Add a dramatically think “fake” brow to forehead. Accentuate temple area with black makeup by outlining from hairline to sideburn area, leaving “peaks” at each temple. Draw a blood dripping from mouth with red makeup color
- Remove with makeup remover or cold cream
- Petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, D&C red #7 calcium lake, D&C red #6 barium lake, ultramarine blue, D&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, chromium oxide green, ultramarine pink, iron oxides, and talc.
- Do not use red or yellow in the area of the eye. Red may temporarily stain skin