Hover over image to enlarge
180007 Pentair FNS36 Plus 36 sq. ft. D.E. filter uses the maximum filter area possible to keep your pool sparkling clean. FNS Plus filters utilize Diatomaceous Earth, which cleans the smallest debris and bacteria possible. Valve sold separately.
Pentair FNS Plus Filter Includes
- 36 sq. ft. DE filter
- Valve sold separately
- Contains 7 full sized top mount grids, and 1 partial top mount grid
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life.
- Easily removable filter grid pack is secured by a single nut to simplify maintenance
- Hi flow manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief eliminate air buildup from tank
- Conveniently located 1 1/2ft drain for easy and efficient cleanout
- Unique internal design ensures optimal filtration and backwashing efficiency for longer runs between cleanings
- Tension Control clamp for secure tank closure
How Does A Pool Filter Work?
- A pool filter's main job is to make sure you are swimming in clean and clear water.
- The pool pump cycles the water through the system, which passes into the pool filter.
- The debris and particles are captured inside the filter, which allows the clean water to flow back through the system into your pool.
- There are three types of filters: Cartridge, Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.), and Sand.
- Cartridge and D.E. filters are required to be cleaned before the start and at the end of the busy swimming pool season.
- Please give us a call if you have questions deciding what type of pool filter and what size you want.