Click image to enlarge.
The Pentair IntelliChlor IC20 automatic salt chlorine generator for pools up to 20,000 gallons in size. The IntelliChlor turns regular salt into chlorine so you never have to use or store liquid chlorine or tablets. Apart from chlorinating your pool, this system also softens the water making swimming in your pool more enjoyable.
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator Includes
- For pools up to 20,000 gallons
- Cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life
- Captures all daily data performance
- Fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch Automation Systems
How Does A Salt Chlorinator Work?
- A salt chlorine generator is a chlorinator that turns salt that you dump into your pool into chlorine.
- When the pump runs on its daily cycle, the salt water will pass through the salt cell. Inside the cell are electric blades which send a current. The current creates a reaction that creates chlorine gas and is sent back into your pool.
- The result is a chlorinated pool without exposure to any harsh chemicals. Not only does it chlorinate, the salt chlorinator also provides softer and clearer water.
- It is noted that you must brush the salt after it is poured into the water. This allows the salt system to produce at its highest rate possible, and also prevents staining of your pool's surface, particularly plaster.
- Please give us a call if you have questions about a salt chlorine generator or if you just want to know how much salt you need to add to the pool.
© 2002-2012 Brands On Sale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.