The 011013 Pentair IntelliFlo variable speed 4x160 VS3050 pump is a programmable 4-speed pool pump that allows you to control the speeds and functions of your pool and spa. The pump's design is that of the Pentair WhisperFlo pump but will slash energy costs by up to 30% more. A separate controller is recommended to experience the full effectiveness of the IntelliFlo 4x160 VS3050 pool pump.
Pentair IntelliFlo Pump Includes
- Generally saves $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually
- Ability to program up to 4 exact pump speeds for specfic operations: filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Suggested to run with the IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems to get full capabilities of pump
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
What Does a Pool Pump Do?
- The main use of a pool pump is to cycle your pool's water through the filtration system so that the filter can remove any bacterias or algaes, and give you clear pool water.
- A pool pump can also be used as a booster to turn on jets in your spa, a waterfall, or a pressure side automatic pool cleaner.
- Please give us a call if you have any questions in regards to making sure you order the correct size pool pump.