Hover over image to enlarge
Pentair pool filter, Purex DM 75.
Note: Product has white end caps.
|Filter Measurements & Details
- Price is for one filter cartridge
- OEM Quality Reemay® Polyester media
- Straight, sharp and evenly spaced pleats for efficient dirt holding and capturing
- Durable polyurethane end caps for strength and proper sealing in filter tank
- Re-enforced center cores with a PVC center core for support
- Evenly spaced holes in center core for even distribution of water flow through the cleaning cartridge
- Made in USA
How To Find A Replacement Filter For your Swimming Pool Or Spa
- #1 Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge in inches (+ or - 1/16")
- #2 Measure the overall length of the cartridge in inches (+ or - 1/16"), including the end caps. You
don't need to include any handles or strings. A more accurate measurement can be obtained by measuring
through the center hole of the pool cartridge when possible
- #3 Make a note of the (OEM) original manufacturer model number of the replacement cartridge
- #4 Take note whether or not there is a center core (PVC pipe in the center) and also count the number of pleats (+ or - 2)
Please check and measure your swimming pool cartridge filter before buying. Filter image photo is generic, actual filter may vary.
How To Compute The Square Footage Of A Filter Cartridge
- #1 Count the number of pleats and measure the pleat depth in inches
- #2 Measure the length of the cartridge in inches excluding the end caps
- #3 Multiply the number of pleats by 2 and multiply that number the the pleat depth. Multiply the total
by the length of the cartridge (excluding the end caps) and divide that number by 144
- Example:# of pleats x 2 x pleat depth x pleat length divided by 144 = cartridge square footage
When To Replace Your Filter Cartridge
- When the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 PSI above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge is installed,
or when there is a decrease in pressure coming from your return jets.