W202301 replacement pool salt cell for the Zodiac LM3-24 series salt chlorinator. This salt call is for pools up to 25,000 gallons in size.
Zodiac LM3 Cell Includes
- For the 25,000 gallon LM3-24 salt system
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Easily replaces existing cell
- Cell housing sold separately
When Do I Know To Replace My Salt Cell?
- The first thing you will notice is that your chlorine levels are consistently at a low level. Most chlorine generators have a notification if levels are low.
- Then do a test with a kit or strips checking your pool's ph and chlorine levels.
- If the levels are low and the salt cell is clean, then it is time to replace your salt cell.
- A salt cell is very easy to replace. Just make sure your pool pump is turned off, unscrew the existing cell and replace with the new cell.
- Most salt cells last from 3-5 years, depending on pool size and the chlorine demands of your pool.